Friday, December 20, 2013

Teacher Gifts for Christmas

I never know what to give teachers for Christmas gifts. I know they sure as hell don't want another apple anything. And are probably sick to death of 25 kids bringing them Christmas cookies.

 So I was cruising the internet looking for ideas and saw some cute profession Christmas ornaments and decided to give something like that a whirl. I picked up a couple blank porcelain ornaments the other day and painted these for gifts for some of the special people in our life here on Clover Ridge.
A very sweet fifth grade teacher, a absolutely wonderful social worker and a behavioral therapist who is kind of fabulous too




They aren't great art but I think they are cute! And I gave our case worker, for our special needs child, hers on Friday and she loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment