Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Kitchen Cabinet door upcycle!

I have several cabinet doors left over from the kitchen remodel. And if I flip them over they look kind of like a framed wooden picture. So I used one to make this cutie to go along with the 12 Days of Christmas theme in my dining room!
I just rubbed it with some blue paint, a free sample from Lowe's. Thank you Country Living magazine for that coupon! Then free handed the design in pencil, filled it in with a silver sharpie, added the tree and pear and rubbed the edges with a little silver craft paint and I was ready to hang it in just a few minutes!!
You may have noticed I like FAST and EASY crafts because essentially I am LAZY!!!! I just want to be done fast! Because there are kids to pick up and dinner to make and dogs to let out!!! I do not have time for long involved projects! But I think it is acceptable to fill up the space over the doorway to the living room. :)

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! Wish I had a creative bone in my body... totally missed the day they handed those out...

    Taylor :)

    ReplyDelete