Sunday, December 22, 2013

Naughty or Nice List

Hey y'all. Today I want to share a craft I made a few years ago when my babies were closer to being babies.  Mostly because I think it is cuter then a specked pup but also because I think it makes a great little keepsake!




It's just an old cd, these were actually the free ones advertising internet service. I picked them up at Target, I don't think they do that anymore but any old cd would work. I covered both sides in Christmas paper. Took pics of my kids with nice and naughty faces and had prints made. I cut them out and added nice on one side, maughty on the other and decorated them with these cute little scrapbook file folders I found at the craft store! slapped on a sticker and hot glued on a hanger loop and I use them as a barometer of how the kids day is going! This year I hung them on the wooden growth chart in our family room!

No comments:

Post a Comment