Monday, December 2, 2013

A Flocked Christamas!

Have you ever hit the perfect sale? Well 2 Januaries ago I lucked into a Garden Ridge 90% off sale. I LOADED my minivan to the top! One of the fabulous things I brought home was a flocked tree for my family room. I have ALWAYS wanted a flocked tree. Last year, the first year with the flocked tree, I was still finding my way with the decorations for a flocked tree. This year I am really pleased with it. It is the tree we put all the family ornaments on. You know what I mean..all the ones the kids bring home every year, the vacation ornaments, the baby's first Christmas ornaments. It ends up a bit of a hodgepodge of ornaments that are special only to you! Well here is mine.......


I was working on a woodland theme but I think it got overpowered with the other stuff except for underneath. That's ok though, each of those ornaments bring back special memories :)

No comments:

Post a Comment