Wednesday, January 18, 2012

                          I Needed A Little Air                                                        So a week ago Sunday I decided I needed more air in my kitchen. So I did a little shoppin' down at the Lowes and walked into the kitchen with a hammer and a crowbar. A week later I had a whole new kitchen, kinda! Now, I had practically no money going in and since I only told my husband I was going to paint I needed to keep it on the down low and in the black!  I'll post my remodel budget expenses later. My husband blissfully went on his way to work(he travels) and the boys were happily playing with their new Christmas video games so I got to work. That U shaped kitchen irked me since we bought this house and I was fixin to get rid of it!      

No comments:

Post a Comment