Monday, January 6, 2014

Paint????

Very very soon the Christmas decorations are coming down. I am a little sad to see them go. I love the cheerfulness they add to our little home. But every year in January after they come down our little home seems to breathe a sigh of relief. Cleaning is simpler, the colors are quieter and plainer. And it seems like the world moves a little slower. And I have time to make a few little projects. I have been cruising thru my pinterest boards picking out the ones I want to make. I am feeling like painting!!!! I want to paint trees! Not really sure why, just feel compelled to paint trees. And maybe some more watercolor portraits. Anyone want to send me photos of their kids to paint???? These creative juices must be expressed, I tell you! I foresee a trip to Lowe's for wood and a trip to the craft store for canvases!!!!


these are the kind of images I am feeling inspired by!

No comments:

Post a Comment