Thursday, January 30, 2014

I AM FEELING INSPIRED BY BODACIOUS BOOTY-NESS!!!!

Hey y'all,
I know I have been discussin' ass A LOT lately, my ass, other people's asses and fabulous asses. But I WANT an ass that makes jaws drop! I want an ass that looks like it belongs on a 16 yr old cheerleader not a quickly approaching 40,  3 time mama.

I wish I could share the inspiring photo I saw today. It was in a private workout discussion group and I can't share it here but all I can say is it was a before and after of what squats can do to a glutimus maximus and it was a beautiful thing!!! It went from flat and plain to round and firm and high!!! (I am aware I am over using exclamation points again but believe me this butt deserved some exclamation points)

 I am doing my pee squats every other day but to get a "did you see that ass?!"kind of ass I am going to have to add some serious weights to the routine. This girl is squatting 110 lbs doing squats 3 x a week. So clearly to get a bootylicious booty I gotta step it up...more then a notch!


I found this image on the internet and this is the kind of change I am talking about! What a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment