Wednesday, January 22, 2014

HGTV Dream Home

I just want to publicly announce that if HGTV picks me to win the HGTV dream home and Denali and a quarter of a million dollars I WOULD accept. No concern for them that I might decide to sell it or not accept the prize. I would make the sacrifice to move my faily clear across the country to a whole new life to please HGTV. No Problem!




  I am sitting here watching the documenting of the build and interviews with the townies. And I have to admit that it would be a culture shock, I have never even traveled that far west. To be honest, even though my husband travels all over the Northern Hemisphere for his job I rarely ever leave our neighborhood. And we haven't had a real vacation in years. I can count the states I have been to in a couple seconds. And I have never been out of our country. Well once but it was just a Canada border town so I don't think it counts, and I was just a child.

  And I have never been skiing but I like hiking. I do worry...what does a gardener do out there? Isn't it pretty dry?





  I'd still do it though!! What about you, would you  uproot your family and move thousands of miles away to start a new life?

No comments:

Post a Comment