Sunday, November 29, 2015

Christmas Project: Boxwood Wreath

Hey y'all, I am decorating and crafting up a storm! I am trying to finish up the last projects so I can get started on the candy making and baking! I saw the cutest boxwood wreaths in some of the catalogs full of Christmas decor this year but they were pricy! So I decided to utilize the resources in my very own yard and make my own!

I trimmed my boxwoods and gathered up some basic supplies.
I wired and taped together small bunches and then wired them to an old embroidery hoop, using floral tape to cover the wires.
Then I hung them in my dining room!

cute, right?? And all in it cost me two dollars worth of supplies! Gotta love that!

3 comments:

  1. Great idea! I love when a project can be done for "nothing."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I love when a project can be done for "nothing."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang it my boxwoods are perfectly trimmed. Slow growers! I need a wreath...

    ReplyDelete