Friday, November 27, 2015

Neutral Christmas Mantel

Hello again,
 Chaos Central is, as ever, an apt description of our home and life. We ran into fall, going gangbusters into DIY projects and home renovations. Between those projects and our typical running after 3 kids I somehow misplaced most of September and all of October. Please tell me that happens to y'all. I get sucked into the schedule and blink....a week is gone.

And now we are flying past Thanksgiving and into Christmas!!!!! Holy crap!!! I am frantically hanging lights and tying bows and online shopping till my husband begs for mercy!! I wanted to share a few pictures of our newly remodeled fireplace and how it is all dressed up for Christmas!!!
During the decorating process

We are ready to hang our stockings!!


Now to enjoy it for the season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment