Monday, September 14, 2015

Living Room Fall Tour

Good morning friends,
 I have been having more fun then a pig in a puddle getting the house ready for fall! Today I am going to share the Living Room with you. I am continuing with my neutrals in here and sticking with metallics for glimmer and interest.




Dollar Store pumpkins and plastic skull get a new coat of paint and a whole new look. That is my 25 cent bowl from the World's Longest Yard Sale this summer! 
 I found these little laser cutouts at Michael's and couldn't resist them
Hobby Lobby pillow covers help set the mood
 Mr Evil thinks I placed this table her merely as a cat stand so he has a better view of the bird feeder in the front flower bed. He is wrong.
 This little round table was a antique market find. The top looks pretty rough so I found these matching silver trays at the antique mall to dress up these simple tables a bit


 My RH knockoff trunk DIY can be found here

All falled up and ready to entertain! Truthfully though this room gets used most for board games and my middle child likes to lay on the fluffy rug and watch you tube videos on his phone after school. Just keepin' it real.

No comments:

Post a Comment