Sunday, September 13, 2015

Rustic Glam Dining Room All Dressed For Fall

Hello my friends,
Thanks for popping in to see my dining room all dressed in it;s fall finery. As I mentioned in other posts about fall this year I am just not in the mood for bright colors this year. I am digging my whole serene neutrals with lots of metallics and textures to keep it interesting.
 I shared my fall centerpiece and table scape in a previous post so today I will share a little more of the room.
 All set for a Pumpkin Pie Martini

 The whole room has a bright happy feeling, I think
 I spray painted some fabric leaves in metallics  and hung them from the ceiling over the table for a little festive fun
 love the sparkle of my new vintage gold silverware!




That's my old buffet with it's new grey paint and walnut stain on top! I just love vintage glass decanters. I have bought them on vacation trips, our local Goodwill and even the Country Living Fair in Columbus last fall. They just sparkle so pretty with their amber colored liqours in them. Especially set on the silver tray in front of the mirror. Pictures don't do it justice, I can't catch the light refraction and glitz of a beautiful glass in the light!
I think we are all set for fall get togethers and family occasions!


To see more of my fall tablescape and those sweet vintage dishes I found check out the post on it here.
Now time for a little PSL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment