Friday, September 11, 2015

Break Out the Pumpkins!

It's Fall Y'all!! I have started fall decorating! I really wanted to do something a little different this year and stick with my beloved, peaceful neutrals for the fall decorating. I have just not been in the mood for the reds and bright colors. The house feels calm and serene lately, well the decor at least. bwahahaha

I started with an item or two in the living room and slowly went from there. I popped out for reconnaissance at some of my favorite stores. Kirklands, Hobby Lobby, the antique mall, Home Goods. I had to see thru a lot of red, orange, turkeys and bright orange pumpkins but I spotted a few things here and there that really inspired me. So home I trotted. I shopped my house and came up with a concept and then picked up a few fun things. And of course some spray paint! And got busy, busy, busy!!! 









 These are some of the things I saw that made me feel inspired!!I will be sharing my projects and finds but first a little pumpkin spice and a little thumbing thru my favorite magazines.





No comments:

Post a Comment