Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Pet Peeve Tuesday

Ok, so this may offend some but frankly my dear I don't give a damn.


Today I did a 30 minute Body Transformation circuit video. It incorporates, weights, cardio and strength and endurance training. In a nutshell, it kicks your ass for 30 minutes of your day. Then I did weighted squats and lunges until I thought I would cry then I did about 30 more of them. To finish it off, just so my abs wouldn't be jealous of the beating my ass just took I did plank oblique twists and side planks until I could see my own sweat wetting the carpet under me.
This was a single workout day. An easier day for me because I had errands to do. Tomorrow after I finish my body transformation beating and my squat challenge excercises for the day I will do a Fitness Pilates workout and finish with some stretches. My point is, I work hard. I dont take a week off here and there. I get up 6 days a week and bust my ass to look like I bust my ass!!


I tell you this because it all leads up to a huge pet peeve I have. This is my weight loss/ fitness journey. I am at goal weight so I am working hard on building muscle and trimming my body fat percentage down into the teens. I work really hard.I work really hard 6 days a week on it. That is my choice,

no excuses.
my goal!











Cue someone who doesn't respect the work involved.
   "Well, you can eat a whole cheese cake if you want because you are so tiny. It must be nice to be so little and eat whatever you want. Why are you eating carrots, have some chocolate. You are so skinny! I wish I were so skinny so I could eat whatever I wanted to"  Here is the problem I have with this.





I don't eat whatever the hell I want or I wouldn't look like this!! I don't think I am skinny. I think I am fit.









No I am not being vain, because I have earned it. No I don't think I am done because being fit takes maintenence and hitting my goals is going to take plenty of hard work. Work I am not afraid to put in to get what I want.




So the next time someone sitting on their well fed ass complaining about how skinny I am and stuffing their mouth with dessert has the nerve to tell me to just stop obsessing and eat a cheesecake I am going to tell them to shut the hell up!! If they are unhappy with their life, their size or their choices that is all on them. Not me, not my problem. So kiss this girls ass, the one I am doing killer amounts of squats with so it is nice and high and tight!


No comments:

Post a Comment