Sunday, February 16, 2014

Gluten free Pizza Gourmet Tasting Goodness

hey y'all,
I made the yummiest most amazing pizza tonight!
I started with Pillsbury gluten free thin pizza crust from the refrigerator section. It comes in a tub. I used about a third of it since I was making a small pizza just for me. It says it makes 2 11 inch crusts though. I patted the crust out on my pizza pan and prebaked it according to the directions on the pan. I threw a handful of sliced mushrooms on the pan with a squirt of my handy dandy home made Pam mix. Then I sprinkled it with olive oil and the mushrooms, some bottled roasted red pepper, a handful of sun dried tomatoes I dried last summer and froze in freezer bags. a bit of minced garlic, I sprinkled it with basil and then some mozzarella soy cheese. I baked it till the mozzarella has hot and melty.
I don't know about you but I love sun dried tomatoes. Anyway, I didn't think it was gonna be so awesome or I would have photographed it for you!!! It was AHHH-MAZZZ-ING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was better then some of the vegan ones I have been making lately and totally knocked the socks off zucchini boats, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment