Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Snuggling Is Good For The Soul





I am a lazy lazy girl today. I stayed up late with my favorite husband last night and then struggled to get up with the kids this morning. Once we got everyone ready, fed and put on the bus or dropped off where they needed to be for school I made a big batch of spinach and tofu scramble and then I crawled back in my warm bed with the same reason I stayed up to late last night. We spent the morning cuddling and napping.



 <<sigh>>>>

 So delicious to have those opportunities with him. It really makes the days when he is gone for a long run easier knowing when he comes back we can do that. I believe that one of the best things that has happened to our relationship over the years was the kids going to school. It gives us alone time together we would not otherwise have! And no baby sitter has to be paid! We can sneak away for lunch out or go see a show or just do like today where we spend the day lazing in bed. Love, love, love that.

No worries though, I squeezed my workout in when he went to do the pick-ups and before I had to make dinner. Got about 2 hours of isometrics, weights and cardio in today. I am still trying to push my workouts harder and harder....2014 is going to be my bikini year!!! Or I may die trying, lol.


Now I am lazing on the couch with kids that have school canceled already for tomorrow watching old episodes of The Voice on Hulu. Please hold the jealous comments...I know I lead a glamorous life!



Come back for updates on the gluten free effort going on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment