Thursday, August 14, 2014

Menu Time!!!

Hey y'all

 I love to post my menus. It actually helps me stick to them in a weird way. Like, because I told you all I was going to cook that, I must do it!! We are still working on teaching our littles to cook. I believe everyone should be able to feed themselves delicious and nutritious, well-planned and balanced meals so I am trying to instill this skill in my boys. They resist a bit but what else is new!

So here they are
Sun:Spinach and white bean soup with spinach salad with dried cranberries and sunflower seeds
Mon:Falafel wraps and herbed couscous salad with mandarin oranges and hummus
Tue:Chinese take out and ice cream sundaes (the boys start school tomorrow so this meal is a treat meal)
Wed:Spagetti and giant vegan meatballs, tossed salad with Ranch dressing, garlic bread. I also made zoodles in case anyone wanted them, I ate them.
Thur: artichoke and spinach stuffed shells with a roasted tomato, pepper and garlic sauce
Fri:english muffin pizzas, smoothies, veggie dippers
Sat:grilled onion and mushroom quesadilla with fresh made pico de gallo and crockpot pinto beans


No comments:

Post a Comment