Friday, August 29, 2014

Function is Beautiful

My sweet man took me out to the outdoor antique market a few weeks ago and we stumbled across the perfect storage solution. My workout gear was taking over the corner by the fireplace. Multiple sets of dumbbells, yoga mat, kettle bells and medicine ball and resistance bands spilling everywhere and if you have ever stubbed your toe on a metal dumbbell you understand this is a major hazard! Not to mention the risk my boys could learn a new word that would net me a call from the school when repeated to his friends. Don't judge me!
I thought I was looking for a metal wire basket with the plan to make it a cloth liner. Until I saw this genius answer and I knew it was meant for me when I saw the low number on the price tag. Gotta love a TODAY ONLY price in red sharpie. SOLD!!!!
I love that it has a lid to shut on the chaos and crazy colors of all my gear and it is still convenient to me for my workouts!!


No comments:

Post a Comment