Saturday, November 16, 2013

Painted Wallpaper? I am in love!

Trolling Pinterest on evening after the kids were in bed I stumbled upon an image I was struck with. I just had to know how to get that look at my house, it was perfect for the front entry hall wall. (that rhymed!) And lucky girl that I am, there just happened to be a tutorial AND a printable pattern to get it! So I was off to the races! One night of painting, another night of tracing and a night plus a morning of finish painting (and an hour of erasing tracing lines with a giant pink school eraser) and I had it!!!! Just the look I had been searching for and didn't even know it!!! Here is my before and after




And here is the link to the fabulous idea and pattern!
 http://jonesdesigncompany.com/decorate/painted-wallpaper-a-tutorial/

Thanks for sharing it so I could beautify my hall! What do you think? Dramatic change for the good or not??? Hahahaha, either way you think, I just LOVE IT!!!!

1 comment: