Sunday, November 24, 2013

It's a bird? No Its a Giant Airplane Painting!

Pinterest, how I love the, let me count the ways??? Endless ideas and images to inspire, copy and admire! Here is the inspiration for this one! Thank God for those fabulous lady bloggers out there who take the time to create tutorials  and take all those step by step pictures of their projects! I on the other hand am doing well if I remember to snap a picture of my kids on their birthdays! And here is my latest project a'la Pinterest.

I am head over heals in love with it!
 It took me way longer then this illustrious crafter and creator to do it!    http://thecre8tiveoutlet.blogspot.com/2011/02/plane-project-tutorial.html


  I ran into some snags and ended up with a variation of her project but I am happy with it and I am a fan of imperfection so it suits me just fine. What do you think? Are you in love too!

And check out this little pillow I found to carry on the theme! How lucky is that? And wait till I tell you it was clearance for $5 at Garden Ridge. It's like the heavens opened and the decorating Gods smiled upon me!
 So do you think it's to cheesy for the wife of a pilot to have an airplane theme in her house?

No comments:

Post a Comment