Monday, June 1, 2015

Who Is Going To Pick Up Dog Poo?

Well,
once again my ginormous children have bravely survived another school year and we are trying to figure out how to run the household with everyone home. Over the years I have found that having clearly posted organization is the key to survival when it is one against three. So as I have the last three years I asked the children which chores they would volunteer to do and if given the choice to avoid one chore what chore would that be. And they managed to surprise me with their constant willingness to help, well at least in theory of helping. Actual day to day doing...well that might just be a different story. But I love that they each were willing to take on new tasks, upgrade to a harder chore, lessen the load for me by doing more for themselves and for the family as a whole. They do make me so proud to be their Mama!!
though how we went from this

to this so fast.........baffles me.












So I am making the new summer chore lists and once I have it done I will post a pic of it but until then they will just be upstairs arguing over who will have to clean up the dog poo in the back yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment