Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Love and Arches

This is my wedding picture. It was last year. Bwahahaha, no, it was almost 15 years ago. Shhhhh, don't tell but I am old! See that arch???? I still have it in my yard at home. But it is looking pretty rough after so many years of winter, summer, feet in the dirt.

so I had the bright idea to weave our cherry tree clippings from the spring pruning into it to help hold the old girl together. I think it is working pretty well.

these photos were taken in the spring while I was restaining the deck. She is looking pretty good  with my climbing roses now. I will share pics of the deck and the arch as it progresses thru the summer growing season and my flowers are in bloom. I am just happy we will get a few more years out of our arch because I think of our wedding day when I look at it. I might be a little sentimental about my soul mate!

No comments:

Post a Comment