Monday, June 15, 2015

In House Shopping

Any one else go shopping in their house when they are tired of something?? If nothing else the price is right! And I don't mind painting something to make it work better. I shared earlier how I was redoing a table that had been in our basement and I wanted to share the final product with y'all. I am really liking the way it turned out.





so light, bright and fresh!! I am really pleased with my handiwork!! I loved the table color so much I decided to paint the wine shelf and the sideboard.
Some projects turn into an adventure. The sideboard got multiple coats of paint before it felt right. Sometimes that is just how it goes. But the final product came out great and I am content with it. Happy ending!!

I love, love, love the rich dark wood top on it. I am working on a little redo of the wall above, just some re-merchandising of the shelving and stuff. I was growing tired of the plates on the wall and I wanted something new. 

I am a teeny tiny bit addicted to letters and words all over the house!!

No comments:

Post a Comment