Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Sneak Peek!!

Hey y'all!

Things are in a state of flux here at the little house on Clover Ridge. After a whole summer of focusing my attention on my babies my house was crying out for some love and attention. So room by room it has been getting cleaned and prepped for colder weather. Some rooms needed more then just a good cleaning and as I finish up each space I promise to share (can't wait to show you what I did with a stack of maps!) but I just couldn't resist giving you a sneak peek at this project. My old bed really needed a new look. It's orangey colored stain just had to go and honestly it was just a boring old bed I got at a ...you know it, a yard sale! So I slapped some paint on it and decided to upholster it!! This is an "in progress" pic to whet your whistle! When I give you the  BIG REVEAL of the bedroom update I will tell you all about it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment