Monday, October 27, 2014

Fall Mantel 2014

I have just a few more fall pics from around the house that I wanted to share with you. Here is our family room mantel
with it's newly made Fall banner I made out of old drop cloth pieces that were left after I made the fall pillows! I am so in to this dark orange and teal in this room this season!! You can also see the coral pillows from the Master Bedroom found their way down here and I love that canvas of Husband Darling and I last fall! Also an antique truck my husband played with as a child and the yellow bird is from my grandmother's house. The #5 I picked up, where else but the Country living Fair! and a few newsprint leaves for a modern take on fall decor, I actually cut those from a Italian print copy of the Divinci Code I picked up at Goodwill for a quarter, you will be seeing those newsprint pages popping up all over in various projects from now till December!!

And  this little froggie cuz I just love him, I found him at a yard sale for a quarter, which just makes me happy.


He is living on the new entry table in the front hall currently.
That table is currently decorated with a print from the Graphics Fairy and a little Halloween owl. That plant is a pineapple top, I wrote an article last year for the Extension Service on Garbage Gardening, you would be amazed at what we throw out that would net us more food or free plants!

No comments:

Post a Comment