Sunday, October 26, 2014

More Fall Y'all!!!

Hey y'all So much going on here in our little house on Clover Ridge!! I am frantically finishing up tons of projects so I can be ready to decorate for Christmas in a week or so!!! The first week is usually just unpacking, sorting, crafting and then I do one room at a time until every room has been touched Can you feel my excitement??!! Love decorating the house for Christmas!
 But before I can unleash my elf I must accomplish a few tasks! There are unfinished painting, crafting, fall decorating, and organizational projects in every room at the moment! UGH!


(small aside, I really overuse the exclamation point when it comes to Christmas, just get used to it. I really am THAT excited. In Ikea last week I honest to goodness squealed out loud and jumped up and down when I saw they had their Christmas decor out! I don't know how else to convey I am literally bouncing up and down thinking about all the joy ad fun that comes with the Santa season!)


So I am frantically finishing all the projects I can! Including a really big Master Bedroom Redecorating, Teen Room Redecorating and a hall bath redo. But I took a few quick pics this morning of some of the fall decor I haven't gotten around to sharing with you yet this morning while I was sipping my coffee in my pajamas.  So just to increase your anticipation I will do one post at a time,lol






Here is our front door, I already shared our little countdown to candy sign. This is our current door decoration. The color scheme gives you a hint of more of the same inside. 











We are ready for Halloween with our teal blue skeleton and variety of pumpkins and gourds.

No comments:

Post a Comment