Sunday, September 21, 2014

Fall Outdoor Decor:Trick or Treat

So I just started decorating outside and it is a work in progress but I couldn't wait to share this little sign I painted the other ay. I admit to getting the idea on Pinterest and I will admit to a tiny detail fail once I show it to you,lol. Sometimes when I am crafting I just get excited and g to fast, anyone else have this problem?

ok, cute right?? But do you see my fail????





well? I forgot the word DAYS!!!!!!! Good grief! And what's worse is it took my kid to point it out and then he made fun of me because I was so happy with how it turned out! Little stinker! So I went back with my chalk marker and added it in,lol

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I do that kind of stuff too. You're so focused on what it says and spelling words correctly you just completely leave something out.

    The sign looks great. I love your door too. It makes me want to get my door painted. I've been putting it off for ummmmm.... probably close to a year. Haha. It just hasn't been a priority, but I'm loving the look of yours! We may be talking about door colors for my house in the near future. :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete