Friday, September 19, 2014

Country Living Fair

I am so excited to tell you about my weekend! My sweet husband took me to the Country Living Fair in Columbus. I have wanted to go for a couple years but it is close to our youngest child's birthday and it never seems to work out. But this year we made it work!

I was blown away by all the vendors, it was huge and so much of it was right in line with my style. I had a blast checking out the demos an perusing the booths and OMG the food!!!!! I thought it would be typical fair food. Fries and sandwiches but it was so much more! I had decadent carrot cake and fried artichokes and... well let's not talk about the volume of carbs and calories available to consume or more specifically how many of them I consumed!!! But you could genuinely eat your way thru the whole weekend and never have the same treat twice!



No comments:

Post a Comment