Sunday, September 21, 2014

Fall Decorating Has Begun:Fall Tablescape #1

Here on Clover Ridge I am feeling the fall in the air. Maybe it was the chilly 40 degree weather the other morning or the carry over inspiration from our trip to Colomus but I have some little pretties to show you!


 I have been working on a few projects and slowly bringing up the buckets and buckets of fall decor...it's like mini Christmas decorating but add to it the usual fall intensive cleaning and some weatherizing in preparation for coming winter weather. I stumbled across some fabulous things on Pinterest and I was inspired with a color palette of " golden yellow,orangey red, grass green and teal blue and grey " a quote from my laptop's post it notes that I jot decorating ideas on.. it also said something about ditching the scarecrows and focusing on newsprint leaves and feathers, feathers and more feathers! I love this color scheme and these little painted feathers that I used a tutorial I found on Pinterest for are so fun! These are my regular everyday dishes and just chargers I had. I picked up 1 yd of this beautiful blue and green fabric and 1 yd of the zigzag grey for napkins and stitched up 6 really quick while I was stitching up some pillows the other day(I'll share those soon!) Easy, simple and pretty, just the way I like it!

1 comment: