Sunday, August 10, 2014

Day 10 and Feeling Good!

hey y'all,
Day 10 already of my Bikini competition prep workout plan. I pulled off a beautiful no momentum pull up and I loved the difference in the feel of my muscles as I slowly pulled myself up and lowered without dropping. I think I am starting to see some changes physically and I am so excited about where this is going. Eating has been a little off as my sweet darling brought home 3 dozen Krispy Kreme donuts last week from a day trip. We are 30 or so miles from the closest one so they are huge treat in our little house. But today I am going to hit those macros and nail my workout. # rounds of the full body workout and then a run if my knee holds out. I know hearing about someone else's success isn't as exciting as having your own so all I can do is encourage you to try something that challenges you! 
Maybe I will get brave and post a pic soon,lol

No comments:

Post a Comment