Friday, August 29, 2014

Treasure Found!!!!!

For over a year I have had a vision in my head of how the living room should look. I got the right flooring, this spring we got the perfect rug I had picked out before we did the floors and one of the last things on my purchase list was tables. I knew just what I wanted but I couldn't afford them on Wayfair or Amazon or Overstock or..... so I have watched Craig's List every time I thought I might be able to fit it in the budget that month and finally...finally I found them!!!!A little above my preferred dollar figure but the style and quality I wanted. I messaged and negotiated a deal I thought I could manage and ran it past the husband. He hemmed and hawed and waffled but I kept showing him. We asked for measurements and checked the room from a couple angles to make sure it would fit. I made the poor man sit thru a full description of what the room should look like and finally, possibly just to shut me up, he agreed they were just right. We went to look them over and make sure and I was a little upset to notice just the tinisest flaw in one corner. I mentioned it and she dropped the price 40%!!!!! SOLD!!!!!  I also managed to broker a deal for some fabulous apothecary jars and she threw in some glass vases and vase filler! Not bad for a morning's work!!! We were s lucky to find her and so happy to help her lighten her load before moving!

So without further ado, here they are!!!!!!
Ta da!

I am over the moon with these new tables!!! They are just right!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment