Tuesday, January 28, 2014

WWE And Other Frustrations

  I LOVE having boys BUT my youngest is totally into the WWE right now and I am SO OVER IT !!!!! I am tired of hearing about the wrestlers, watching him play it on the WII, watching the Sunday Smack down, having him borrow my laptop or tablet to look up specific wrestlers so he can recreate them on his game, practicing the moves on his brother, picking up trash talk and using it in conversation! Ugh!
   I am kind of wishing he was really into bugs at the moment.Nice quiet bugs. Crickets, lady bugs, even ants! Just not spiders. My oldest child is phobia afraid of spiders!!! I am not their biggest fan but I can stand to suck them up with the vacuum hose and not run screaming out of the room.
  Today WWE is making me want to run screaming out of the room!!




No comments:

Post a Comment