Thursday, January 16, 2014

Let's Talk Ass

280
"My legs, abs and ass want to leave me. They are filling for legal separation first thing in the morning. "

This was the text I sent my husband tonite.

 That is the number of squats I have done today in what my workout group is flatteringly calling The Pee Challenge. Every time you go pee you do squats. I chose 20 squats. Because I have an over inflated idea of my own ass's strength evidently.
Now I am trying to decide if I want to drink one more glass of water and pee/squat one more time or if I surrender to the muscle exhaustion now and go to bed. But as my husband says, there is something wrong with me. And going to bed without hitting the nice round number of 300 just feels like quitting. And as my husband would LOVE to detail for you, I am stubborn as a mule. It really is one of my best qualities. So even though I am well aware of the fact that I may not be able to walk tomorrow I am determined to hit 300 today. Tomorrow is my workout rest day and then back to it on Friday.
If you are wondering why do so many squats..............take a look at this inspiring picture!

given the choice between a flat ass or a "holy hell, did you see that ass?!" kind of ass.....uuuuuh  2 please!
If a little old sore legs and ass is what it takes....well ask me tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment