Friday, January 10, 2014

Budget Constraints Won't Stop My Creativity!

I don't know about y'all but come January our budget is TIGHT!!!!!!! We love our kids and always get swept up in the excitement of Christmas and blow our budget out of the water. Every year in January we eat a lot of beans and rice and cut back any and everywhere we can. This January is no different. I have pulled all 4 big Christmas trees down and only have the mini trees in the bedrooms to go but I am fighting the urge to go shopping for Christmas clearance items!!! I know it's not in the budget but I keep thinking of all the sparkly reindeer, chubby cheeked little santas and perky little elves I am missing out on!! So I think I will use the gift card I got for my birthday to buy some supplies to make a few Christmas projects for next year :)


No comments:

Post a Comment