Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Perfect Pictures

I know you mama's will know how I feel.

 You want just one good photo where everyone has their eyes open and is looking in the same direction. No one is grabbing their parts or picking their teeth or biting, hitting, kicking or pulling the hair of a sibling........it eludes most of us though and when it does happen it is usually an accident. Its the mythical unicorn of parent's dreams...the perfect family photo.

 This was my dream and the process of it on Thanksgiving, after the cooking, feasting and clean up and the guests went home and it was just us....


you can see it started to fall apart here......
is he licking me???
what the hell was that?
the moment when the why me phase begins
Now there is really no hope..
awwww Mama, we love you! 
ok, ok, let's try again
yeah....nope!
they love me! to death!!!!!
why can't you just be normal!
Can you please be serious for one moment!
yeah, that a big fat negatory on that one....and giggles break out


and it is contagious and we all give in to the giggles.....


and you think to yourself, "surely one of them is good, right?"
nope.Not a single one with everyone looking in the same direction, with both eyes and a smile!

I give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment