Thursday, February 2, 2012

A little hallway spiff-up!

hey y'all,
sorry I abandaned you for a bit, things are hectic this week at Chaos Central. The rebels tried to stage a coup and I had to defend the throne! I have been as busy as a honeybee in a greenhouse full of flowers!

So when I left you it was with a promise of pics on my latest endeavor. Reorganizing some pictures, in my upstairs hall I have a display of extended family pics so my babies get that all important sense of roots!  After the holidays when I was cleanin' up the mess I noticed some of them were lookin raggedy as Dixie's dog blanket! So I pulled them all down, cleaned the frames and put some fresh pics up for renewed interest.
Here's how it came out!




Well, now once I try that door mat air vent thing somebody posted on pinterest my hall will be looking pretty spiffy! What do you think? I love your comments so don't stop by without sayin' hi!


No comments:

Post a Comment