Tuesday, January 24, 2012

hey y'all,
The kitchen is still progressing. Working on little things like adding trim to the curtains and reorganizing a few things. Picked up a rug and some new dish towels:) Still have to paint the island and do some touch ups on the beadboard. But I was cleaning upstairs yesterday and noticed how cluttered the black and white family photo display in the hall had gotten so I pulled all the pictures down and am going to redo the display with a fresh selection of photos and arrangements. Happiness is in the details! I will post a pic when I get it all done in a few days. I just found a black and white copy of husband's grandparents as a young family with their children that I had reprinted a while back. Definetly want to add it to the group!

No comments:

Post a Comment