Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day 7 The clock is ticking

Sunday was a day of rushing. I really felt the pressure to get done as quickly as possible. The strain of having such chaos and mess was really taking its toll on my special needs child. I wasn't sure how much more he could take. he had barely eaten, slept or relaxed since I started this project. And his constant pacing was starting to drive me batty! My poor baby!
I spent the day working on the cabinet doors which were taking forever!!!!! And lots of small tasks that had to get done. Trying to organize the cabinets, get dishes and food put away, clean everything. I swear the whole house had an inch thick layer of sawdust. I finished fixing the big gap in the countertops and sealed it with silicone. Started putting outlet covers on in the breakfast room. Pictures back on the walls. And in between I had to run to the store, feed my kids, referee their fights, try to keep them productive, work on a science project with Zach, etc, etc...........This was another day that I forgot to eat. But hey, I was losing weight while I worked on this project! Exhausted I showered, fixed some more food for the boys and we sat down and watched tv and played a little wii together. They needed me and I needed to unwind just a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment