Sunday, December 7, 2014

Master Bedroom Must Have:Coffee Bar

Recently I had a dear friend request a post on my coffee bar. It's in my Master Bedroom and yes I am that addicted to coffee and yes I am that lazy that some mornings I just want to stay in my bed, in my room and drink my hot, fresh coffee in a quiet, serene space without the benefit of loud, farting boy children. I do let Husband Darling stay sometimes though, if he is good.
During the recent bedroom redo the coffee bar got a little refreshening too. Paint, a few new accessories and restocked! And I made it a sign, because a coffee bar deserves a sign!
I am all set with a coffee pot, microwave and mini fridge. I have coffee, various teas, apple cider instant packs. I keep a little supply of mini candy bars in the milk glass candy dish for Husband.  I have cookies for bedtime snacks and pretzels in a glass snack jar. Wine glasses for evening sipping of course!
I will be adding a mini cocoa bar to it for the holidays! 

No comments:

Post a Comment