Sunday, December 7, 2014

Home for the Holidays! Rustic glam!!





Our living room is all decked out for the season and it looks so beautiful! The combination of white lights, burlap, champagne ribbon and mercury glass is sparkling and warm. I probably say this every year but this year it is my favorite tree.
I am hoping to do a video tour of the whole house for you but as a little sneak peak I took a few photos to share with you.
 Here you can see the whole tree and a hint of the feather topper There is just something about a room that is dark except for the warm glow of Christmas lights.






Every year I make some new ornaments. This year I made some little photo transfer canvas ornaments that are honestly some of the most personal, precious ornaments I have ever made. I am so in love with these things I can not even tell you how much. I made them with photos chronicling our lives as a family from our wedding day all the way to my oldest son's graduation this past June.  I love this tree!!!


I will be sharing more from this room and the whole house so drop back by for some spiked cocoa and a Christmas cookie!!There will probably be Christmas carols playing and the house will smell like oranges and cinnamon!

No comments:

Post a Comment