Thursday, September 25, 2014

Scary Turkeys: Country Living Fair #4

Hey y'all,
I am super lucky to be married to a fabulous guy. A big strong guy. My big strong guy who was totally freaked out by this weird little statue we saw at the CL Fair! We saw this thing on Saturday and he was HAUNTED all night by it and insisted on going back to photograph it's disturbing-ness(yes, I make up words when I need to)
So here is the scary turkey:
If I understood his mumbled babbling correctly it was the difference in size of the child to the turkey and the fact that this is a Thanksgiving decoration where people eat turkeys! So in his words, "what is this saying???? That small children cuddle giant turkeys before they eat them? Or that the turkey may gobble the child up?" Ok, I am paraphrasing loosely because honestly I was giggling to much to hear him completely.
Here's a better view f this horrid thing
Aaaaaaaaaaaand my favorite one

Seriously, look at that face!!


Thanks honey, for being a good sport about your turkey fears and for being my favorite person in the whole world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment