Monday, May 14, 2012

Saturday's yard sale goodies!

I am so excited! I have been wanting to replace our couch(which my husband owned when we started dating) well, since then. lol. It is huge and dark green and ugly! It's saving grace has been that it is super comfy. But the last year or two it has really gotten broke down and is like sinking into a bean bag chair lately. So I have been boosting the cushions with a old comforter and pillows underneath but it is just a stopgap. But the couch I have picked out is closer to 1000 dollars then not. NOT in my budget. But the community yard sale Sat morning netted me not one couch but a couch and loveseat set! Now they are not in perfect shape. They need scrubbed good with my upholstery attatchment on my carpet cleaner. And the couch needs the seat cushions recovered but my grandma taught me to do that:) So (thumbs pointing back at me) this girl has new family room furniture! For less then 50 bucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment