Tuesday, May 15, 2012

cupcake roadblock

hey friends,
I am in the middle of sewing the new seat cushions for the couch I picked up at a yard sale last weekend. Sewing zippers makes me really nervous! So I am being really productive doing anything but sewing in that damn zipper. I made a zuccini and potatoe au gratin and sauteed greens for dinner. Used up some leftover potatoes making roasted potatoe soup for tomorow and made the sweetest little spring cupcakes
 lemon poppyseed with cherry lemonade frosting and spring smore peep on top(peep dipped in chocolate and graham cracker crumbs)
It is amazing all I can do when I am avoiding doing something else. lol. Oh, I also looked up the user manual for my sewing machine online(after spending 15 minutes in the basement looking for mine) and places to have it serviced for a tune up. Not liking the reviews for the local service center I then looked up how to give it a tune up all by myself. Now I am on here telling y'all about how I am not doing what I should be so I can avoid doing it a little longer. lol. Now it is time to put the kids to bed, deliver some cupcakes to a neighbor and convince my husband to go for a walk with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment