Monday, December 12, 2016

Cheers and Christmas Cheer! Dining Room Christmas 2016

Cheers my lovelies,
    Some years I go over the top with the decorating. This year I tried to practice a teeny bit of restraint. The dining room is one of the areas where I tried to achieve that goal. I went with a restrained color palette and I did not go overboard. I did a very simple tree this year. A adorable silver tinsel tree on a stand and very simply decorated.




I just love the way light colored trees glow! I only used gold balls on the tree and our beloved canvas photo ornaments I made a few years ago. I accented it all with a beautiful gold glass topper and some shiny red berries!


I love our family picture canvases on this tree. It just gives me warm fuzzies! 



I added shiny metallic red berries to tie in the touches of red in the living room and family room. I do love the warmth they add to my metallic tinsel tree. 

I think it works for our home to inspire happy Christmas memories and set the stage for all our holiday meals!






















No comments:

Post a Comment