Sunday, December 28, 2014

Ice Blue And Red Christmas Decor and Mantel

Christmas is winding to a close here on Clover Ridge so I just want to share a few more pics. I realize that there are several rooms I decorated that I didn't take a single photo of this season. Breaking my foot really put a crick in my plans for the blog this holiday season. But there is always hope for next year. I so wanted to show you the bathrooms which looked adorable this  year and I even made a tree of clothespins for the laundry room! It never got photographed. I did take a few pics of the Master Bedroom I want to share, as my family is already beginning to dismantle the trees and decorations. The kids go back to school soon and I need their help to get all the boxes and crates up and down the steps, so it is coming down early this year. That is life, sometimes it throws you curve balls you aren't expecting.
 So without further fuss here are a few more images of what really was a beautiful tree this year!











No comments:

Post a Comment