Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Spring has Arrived!!!

NO MORE SNOW DAMMIT!

I am sooooooo over winter! If I don't see snow till next Christmas Eve that will be fine by me! I pulled the bins of plastic eggs and bunny statues out and I am all in! Spent part of today in the yard gardening, well really just cleaning up the mess of winter but you should have heard me when I found that some critters have been diggin up my tulips and eatin up the bulbs!!! My kids said I was being to aggressive when I threatened the damn things with a taste of daddy's pellet gun! But you don't mess with my flowers!!!!!! Especially after what feels like an eon long winter!
I was over joyed with the brighter colors of spring, cheerful and happy colors!!! Here is a sneak peek at some spots in the house that got a little spring perk em up!!




No comments:

Post a Comment