Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Mama needs a change!

Hey y'all. I noticed in a selfie I took the other day that I was looking a little pale and washed out so I picked up some home hair color. I decided to go with a dark mahogany brown as a base then add in honey/cinnamon highlights to put a little color back in my cheeks for spring. I am sure blonde will make an appearance closer to summertime but I was ready for a bit of a change. Oddly I colored it on a Tuesday and on Thursday morning one of my boys looked at me with a quizical expression and said, "Is there something different about you? Did you change your hair?"
 I think my super power is invisibility.
The one thing I notice when I color my hair dark is that it makes my eyes look very blue! My mama always likes it a darker brown with a bit of red highlights, she says it makes my eyes pop, she may be biased cuz I think she likes me.
Well, I got the dark base color on but haven't gotten around to the highlights yet. That's how it goes some weeks isn't it?

here it is dark, shockingly dark. I think it makes me look OLD!
and with some fresh highlights!!
and a little fun editing for my fb profile!

No comments:

Post a Comment