Sunday, January 15, 2017

Menu Planning!

Alright my friends I am back to planning menus in bulk quantities because I hate the 4pm "what's for dinner oh we don't have the ingredients" time of day. And I spend way to much on random shit at the grocery store if I don't plan and we eat way to many carb heavy dinners because it is fast and easy. So on to the plan. I wasn't going to share, mostly out of the thought that no one would care what I am eating but I had a friend ask for me to message the plan to her and my camera couldn't take a clear picture and she couldn't read my quick writing scrawl so here we are!

Some of these are quick and easy  to fit nights we have activities or I am cranky and don't want to cook and some are hearty wintery meals and some are just because it was a new recipe I found on pinterest this morning.

I planned 26 meals but some will make enough for leftovers so this should easily feed us a month or more without me having to put more thought into it. Yay!

All of my meals will use meat and dairy free subs but I am using the meat names for convenience


  • Panera Copycat Chicken and Rice
  • Chili fries
  • Spaghetti and shirataki noodles
  • Rosemary and Red Wine Beef with gratin vegetables served with green beans
  • Rice noodle Peanut Butter sauce stirfry with Beef and Broccoli
  • Roasted Vegetable Tarte Provencale
  • Baked Tofu and roasted veggies
  • Sweet and Sticky chicken and veggies
  • Grilled cheese and tomato soup
  • Lightlife Lean sausage Meatloaf, Baked potatoes with Broccoli and cheese, garlic mushrooms and strawberry protein powder ice cream
  • Bean and cheese burritos green salad with fresh pico and sour cream sauce
  • Chickpea Buffalo chicken Salad Sandwiches with choice of ranch seasoned tater tots or green salad
  • Pizza wonton cupcakes and raw veggie tray
  • Bean soup with bacon crumble,cornbread,side salad
  • Tofu fried rice
  • Lasagna, garlic bread, marinated italian dressing veggies and olives
  • Sesame chicken asian chopped salad and mini spring rolls
  • Siracha tofu and stir fry veggies over shirataki noodles
  • chicken, spinach and mushroom quesadilla and crockpot refried beans
  • Seasoned meatballs in brown gravy, parsley potatoes, garlic butter green beans, and carrot, raisin, pineapple tidbit salad
  • Protein waffles with fruit topping and lightlife sausage and smart bacon
  • chicken, broccoli and cheese with caramelized onions and mushrooms stuffed into spaghetti squash or baked potato
  • Boca crumble ground beef lettuce wraps and brown rice
  • Zupa Toscana with tofurkey italian sausage, olive garden style salad and crusty bakery bread
  • Stuffed green peppers
  • Broccoli Cheese Soup and Biscuit sandwiches with peppered tofurkey, sweet hot mustard and banana pepper slices



While I was typing this up I thought of a couple more, Boca chicken Parmesan, Reuben Sandwiches or a reuben casserole and fries with lots of pickles, tofu egg salad served over spring mix and a silken tofu "egg" frittata loaded with veggies served with the cooked winter fruit compote I made back at Christmas

So there you have it friends. Many of these recipes I found on Pinterest and adapted to fit my food needs with my food sensitivities. Bon Appetite!

No comments:

Post a Comment