Saturday, March 26, 2016

Spring Has Sprung On The Ridge!



Hello, my sun-starved, ready to run free wild darlings!

The sun has finally returned! It has been a long, cold, lonely winter but here comes the sun!!! I am so happy to see my warm old friend.

I did do a little more then hibernate this winter and I am ready to share some photos with my friends. But as I get ready to write those posts enjoy a few photos of our first signs of spring!


Tiny, brave green things peeking out in a cod, windy Ky spring

Cherry bush all bloomed out, it is so happy looking!



I will be back soon with posts of how I stayed busy to stave off cabin fever this winter!

1 comment:

  1. I am already longing for this day. Why don't we live where we can work all year round outdoors? I ask myself this question several times a year. I love that cherry blossom bush! I've never actually seen one in person. I'm going to have to look into this. I mean, surely I can find a place somewhere in my yard for this? Jason keeps saying we don't need anymore trees or bushes and I keep reminding him how beautiful it's all going to be one day. He is right, but I can't stop. We may have over 20 trees in our backyard now. The last time I counted we were up to 16 and I've added more sense. :-/ What can I say? I'm going for that "in the woods, theres a cottage with so much beauty in the yard" look- only I'm in town and I have 5 neighbors. Hehehe. I cannot wait to see it all next year. I've done so much work and added so much clearance stuff! If I get the itch for more stuff next year (and of course I will) I'm probably going to have to start on the outside if my fence!

    ReplyDelete